Monday, May 9, 2011

ZOMGOODNESS!!!!!!

So the reason I was gone for so longsies was because...........
also for mothers day my hubkinchukymonkeylover

TOOK ME ON A SUPRIZE CRUZE!!!!!!!!!!!!  

TO ME-HEE-CO!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course I took lots of picciepoos!!!!!!!!


Here's us on the beech

Here's me hiking mount everest

Us enjoying our family time
 
Look how tan we got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like so much hotter than the fake-n-bakes I get!!!!!!!!

All these piccies are OBVI taken by me, look how awesome they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be jealous though, I'm sure your mothers day was almost as good rite???????????????????

7 comments:

  1. what is wrong with you???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, now i'm pretty sure this is a fake...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever happened to Tutorial Tuesday? I'm disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worrie, it's coming today!!!!!!! I had to spend yesterday unpacking and I hat serious jet lag *frownyface*

    SORrY GUyS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait if I was on a boat, does that mean I have boat lag?????

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can anyone still be thinking this is real?? helloooooo!!! haven't you ever met/seen a "photographer" JUST like Jane here??? I know I have!! and this blog is HILARIOUS and reminds me soooo much of this girl in my area that....wait IS this a joke or is your name really Lainey?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blatant copyright abuse and more than a touch of racism...wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment about how AwEsOmE I am!!