Friday, May 20, 2011

Whiners

So like I've been a pro for like over a month now.  And I read photography forums and I know that people complain alot, but I'm just SoOoOoOoOoOoOo sick of complainers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Here's a passive aggressive, hypocritical whine about people who whine and are passive aggressive:

1.  Soft pictures are so totes IN right now. Stop saying their not in focus, I make them soft of purpise because I'm an artist, DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2.  I like bright colors.  Get over it.  You don't, so what.  I'm the pro, you don't know what's good, I do.
3.  YOUR fug skin has the zitties and your butt is fattymcfatterson, so dont get mad at me when you can see it on your piccie.  If you don't like it, get prettier, don't ask me to photoshop so much.  It takes too long and I don't wanna do it.
4.  Your kids are brats.  They don't sit still.  But even if they did, I don't know how to set my SS fast enough to account for camera shake........................... see complaint #1.
5.  I overdo whatever fad was cool 5 years ago, no more, no less.  If u dont like it, photoshop it yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6.  I own all of my locations.  If your another photographer, just trying to steel my locations, I will stand in all of your piccies until you leave and tell your clients you called them fat behind there back.
7.  I charge what I do because I'm not a ripper offer, and I need to give people some kind of incentive to come to me not you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8.  I LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If you don't, you are dumb.

So like yeah.   

H8ers PAY ATTENSHIN because these are for U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But u know what they say, h8ers make me famous and we all know I'm gonna be the Louboutin of photography soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E> Jane

4 comments:

  1. i'm still waiting for when you to come to my city. i'd love to book an appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh emmmm geeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Now the cankleasorus has copied this post and put it on her blog, like she totes writ it hereslf!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, I know you are totes bizee butt hoping you can help me. I got a DSLR last week and am reddy to start my bizness! YAY! I think I have the name butt some frens (soon to be EX!) don like my idea. I want 2 call it "Grumbles N Gas." Here's the deal-e-o. I'm a dudetographer and my kids are a pain in the @ss. There not uggos, butt seeeryusly WTH are they nuts. So I want to appeal to all of the peeps out there like me who don't have beautiful sweaty pies lik u do! Wat do u think???

    Also someone called me a "fauxtog" on my fan page. They told me it was "French." Do you think it would be 2 pretentious to refer 2 myself as a pro fauxtog? Or should I wait a month? I dunno... I feel lik I'm reddy.

    Totes UR Fav Fann!
    -Jusin (that's rite, no T!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please,please let this all be a joke!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment about how AwEsOmE I am!!