Thursday, June 2, 2011

If your wondering why I'm not posting..............

It's because I've like run out of ideas :(((((((

I've been stocking other bloggies to see if they have any ideas I can steal borrow.  But they keep using big words and I get confused and go back to cute kitten videos. 

Okay, like, here's a question.  Why do peeps get mad at you for being better then them????????????  Red is being a total brattybrat and plus the one photog's facey that I've been borrowing from?????? She's like all mad at me two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  All I wanna do is show people that I can do the same piccies as her but better, but she's like "stop posting pix in the same spot as me two days later" and "that farm land is MY PROPERTY, get off"  and "stop running the same specials as I post" and all that.  Whatevs. 

I'm sOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO not caring.  Besides, I'm totes going on vacation next week to fiji because this biz stuff is major stressage. 

Sorry to be such a frowny fran lately, but biz is HaAaAaAaAaArD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I just don't know what to do. 

E/> Janeywaney

7 comments:

  1. You need to run a TOTES AWESOME contest. Have people upload piccies of their fugly kiddos and then bully all their friends into voting for the cutest! The winner gets a free sesshie so you can make that kid look CUTIE PATOOTIE (or as cute as some of these ugly kids can get - some people are soooooo delusional about what their kiddos actually look like, isn't love grand) PLUS all the losers friends will see how TOTES AWESOME you are and how you are SO MUCH CHEEPER than the other "pros"and will hire you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have admired your work for a while now and would love to see a tutorial on just the part color pics that are so fabulous. Or maybe you could design some card layouts. I am sure they would sell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WERE IS TEH KITTENZ?! /SADFACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm...someone named Anonymous at 5:23pm on June 5th is totes jelly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. not sure if trolling... or just really stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just love love love this blog GREATEST BLOG EVAAA :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment about how AwEsOmE I am!!